Welcome to Mountain View Farm
Naturally grown with no pesticides or herbicides. Mountain View Farm is a family owned, newly established blueberry farm located 3 miles off I-20 at exit 33 in Aiken county, SC. We work hard to provide the best tasting, mouth watering blueberries you have ever had! We have many different varieties, such as Rebel, Emerald, Climax, Tifblue, Powder Blue, Onslow and many more. We also will have Brown Turkey figs available in the future.
According to the US Blueberry Council, "research shows that blueberries contain natural compounds that help our bodies stay healthy and may help prevent age-related diseases, including Alzheimer's and some forms of cancer. With only 40 fat-free calories per half cup, blueberries are a source of fiber and vitamin C. A serving of blueberries is a quick way to help meet the government's recommendation of four servings of colorful fruits every day." Blueberries are high in antioxidants.
Things recommended for a fun blueberry picking experience: Hat, sunscreeen, shoes instead of sandals, water (or we have bottled water for sale). Buckets for picking and take home bags are provided.
Check us out on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountain-View-Blueberry-Farm/158007924253687
2014 Picking Schedule
- UPDATE 08/08/14 - REGULAR HOURS ARE OVER FOR THE SEASON. HOWEVER, WE STILL HAVE BERRIES LEFT, SO GIVE US A CALL IF YOU WANT TO PICK!
- Always call ahead for availability:
- call 803-657-4816 or 803-240-4768
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 230 Mountain View Rd., Batesburg, SC 29006
- 1 gallon, you pick -$9.00
- 1 gallon, we pick - $14.00
Blueberry plants for sale: year-round
- 1 gallon - $10.00
- 2 gallon - $15.00